Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm going MADD, I tell ya!

Hoooo, lawdy, it's been a long time since I've blogged.

Lots of stuff has happened, y'all. I have started a new MADD chapter here in Charleston, and I'm still in the process of getting it off the ground. I've been on the news a couple times, too. I'm famous, but not for witnessing tornadoes in the trailer park. I want EVERYONE to know what I'm up to (as far as that goes, not for the common whoredom) and I wanna beg for minions... er... volunteers. I am damn near perfect, but I can't do all this myself. Shoot.

Now that I think about it, I betcha if the cops and Waffle House cooperated, we'd round up almost all of the potential drunk drivers every night at about two thirty a.m.


Next week, I have a meet'n with the MADD lady from the state office. She is really cool, for a Yankee, but I ain't gonna fault her for that. She didn't choose to be born way up there.

There will be a couple of other volunteers there, hopefully, that I will be able to meet. It is exciting to see my goes come to fruition, and WOW, what a way to honor my babygirl! I really think that the good Lord has put me on the path I need to be on. He's given me the gift of gab, that's for sure, and that comes in very handy nowadays. I just wish I hadn't lost it for the past nine years...

Holy crap, NINE years. Bless my poor soul, can you even believe it's been that long??? Happy anniversary, thanks for the memories...






No comments: