Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random Crap.

So, here I am, lying around doing absolutely nothing. Even my Farmville field lies fallow.

My body aches because of the multiple sclerosis (henceforth referred to as The MonSter) and I could really use a bowl of cereal and a cuppa coffee. Seriously, though, I really have no business complaining about the MonSter, because it's not like I'm using a cane or anything. I can walk and talk, I'm just TIRED and ACHEY and bitchy. 'Course, the bitchy has nothing to do with it, that bit is just part of my charm.

I believe after I do those things, I'll show y'all what I've made recently and maybe I'll even take a frickin shower.

HOLY CRAP! I dropped off a beautiful blanket and forgot to get a picture of it!!! Thank goodness for my friend Cristi, she's gonna go visit the blanket's new owner and snap a picture of it for me :)

I am getting a migraine, it hurts to turn my head. Gotta fake feeling good, though, because I'm going to a baseball game tonight. Lovely. How come all the good stuff happens when I feel like shit?

No comments: