Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fat, Happy, and F F F Freezing!

I can never manage to get my pool all the way clear, no matter what I try.

However, today, I got it as clear as I could today, and Garrett and I decided to jump in.



HOLY CRAP, THAT WATER IS STILL COLD!!!



Even Garrett got right back out, and that says a lot! That kid will swim in water til he gets hypothermia. Boys always act like they aren't cold, anyway. It's how they show toughness, I guess. Either way, he lasted about ten minutes in the pool and declared he'd rather watch TV.

Taking advantage of the fact that I already had my suit on, I decided to lay out and get some good ole' Vitamin D. It felt good, and it was pretty relaxing. I started thinking, though...

A lot of commercials talk about "fitting into your bikini for summer." I have a bikini. I can fit into it.
The thing I would be most concerned about is how many children would run away from me, screaming, covering their eyes. haha




Screw this, I'm going to go watch TV.

3 comments:

Simply Shelly said...

You never cease to make me smile and if you want someone to come over and lay out in our bikinis together so no one sees either of us....call me

kellywentcrazy said...

The REALLY sad part is, That's the same bikini I have, except mine's brown.

So, baking soda will clear it up? I'm on it... THANKS!

Unknown said...

G'day I would like your permission to use your pic as an intro into a chapter on a book I am writing. I would not be using the pic as it is, but as a background behind text and in faded black and white. The content is about a lady who is trying to get a key to her room in a resort hotel but her ample bosom is distracting the hotel staff somewhat....Regards joewriteson@gmail.com