Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Kelly 2016

I love living in the USA. I love that I have the right to vote and the right to bear arms. I love that I have the right to earn an education. I love that I can speak my mind about my views on Common Core, Obamacare, and The Young and the Restless (are they trying to make each new Billy suck worse than the last?!)
Anyway, I know that so many of you have busy lives and don't exactly have the time to research every candidate. You can't trust those TV ads. I hate the term 'smear campaign' because it reminds me of certain doctors.
Therefore, I've taken the liberty to compile a short list of my opinions on some of the candidates. For your viewing pleasure:
Smh all these politics. Y'all ready for Saturday? Whether you vote Saturday or the 27th, I have questions:
1. Why didn't Hillary smack the crap out of her husband when she stood next to him during any of his public apologies? Or, did she just stay quiet and have the cooks put Visine in his McDonald's?
2. I LOVE Dr. Carson. I've read his books. He believes that hard work and education are the keys to unlocking a bright future, but his huge brain doesn't seem to keep up with his mouth sometimes.
3. Bernie Sanders looks like a crazy, old librarian. I love his views on equality. However, crazy old librarian.
4. Ted Cruz is pro-2nd amendment, which I love, but is the lack of experience a good thing or a bad thing?
5. Marco Rubio seems pretty cool. I got nothing.
6. Jeb Bush. I'd rather vote for Jeb Robertson.
7. Donald Trump. He reinvented the combover into the backflip. And the prospect of him as POTUS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA but seriously he's gonna be the next Hitler.
8. John Kasich. He's the 69th governor of Ohio. Come on! People hate Ohio, that's why they move down here!!!
Totally unrelated to specific candidates (or NOT? I've watched The Manchurian Candidate and y'all ain't fooling me. I'm watching y'all)... Eliminate the electoral college. I've never known anyone personally who has even attended that school. What is their dang football mascot?!

In all seriousness, though, please vote. Please do your research. Many people fought for your right to vote. Don't make all their hard work be in vain. This is YOUR country. Be involved!

No comments: