Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 20: Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future

Well, today has been filled with text message from my ex (business only, of course). Therefore, today's blog topic doesn't thrill me much.

We all know I've met a wonderful man. I'm keeping him.
The problem is, what if he turns into my ex? :::shudder::: Nah, I don't think he will...

I've been getting quite a bit done today. I was going to go back to bed after I got the kids off to school, but I went walking with my neighbor instead. There's something about a good walk in the morning that does a body good.

When I got home, my blood was already pumping. I chose to utilize this rare energy and de-furred my living room and shined my sink (a la FlyLady).

I'm giving myself the night off from cooking. Tonight is cereal or Ramen night.

2 comments:

Tina Puntigam said...

I have yet to figure out flylady. But I doubt any of them work when you don't do any work :D
I get tomorrow night off from cooking, get to eat at the church. You should find a good weeknight church dinner to drop in on when you don't feel like cooking

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

I know what you mean about the ex, ugh. It's leftover night here tonight.