Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 22: What Makes Me Different From Everyone Else

Short. Gap-toothed. Hearty laugh.

Crazy in a few different ways.



Spontaneous, perverted personality (that one was from my niece, Shelby.)

Normal is boring. So, I doubt very much that I'm boring. I'm not exactly Mizz Excitement, either.



I'm pretty sure I haven't embraced my age, yet. I'm 35 years old, but I certainly don't act it (ignore the crocheting part).



I have been through some pretty hairy situations and have endured things that many people haven't (thankfully, rather me than them). However, I keep on keepin' on and manage to stay grounded.
Sometimes I try to be normal, but other times I try like hell NOT to be normal. Sometimes I'm pretty dang proud of myself. while other times I reign myself in and remember I need to be humble.

I'm an individual. Nobody is exactly like me. I like it that way.

Other than that, I can't think of much else. What makes you different?

1 comment:

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

And all those reasons right there are why I love you!!!! And I seriously want that crocheted Exorcist scene!!