Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 26: What Do I Think About My Friends?

My friends are very patient folk.



I often flake out on stuff bc of laziness or health or just forgetting all about what I was supposed to be doing.

This morning, I flaked out on a lunch with the girls because I fell asleep. I really missed out bc those chicks be CRAZY! They are fun people. I'm blessed, even though I'm sure they talked much smack about me while I was lyin around on my big ass.


Speaking of forgetfulness...

I think I can honestly blame this one on the MS attack and the meds I'm taking for it. I forgot my beloved pockabook at the barber shop yesterday.



At first, I was afraid I had left it at the park. You never know what kind of people are hanging around in parks... creepy dog walkers, hiking hippies, perverts, perverted hiking hippie dogs...

However, my very smart boyfriend, X (pictured below in all his smart-ness)


was pretty sure of himself that I had actually left it at the barber shop. But, when I had finally figured out my pockabook was missing, it was after it had done closed and I had to flippin' wait.

So, this morning at 7:56, I called up to the barber shop and Lo and Behold, my purse was there! Yay!
Now Mama can git her nails did...

No comments: