Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not the greatest day ever...

I had gone to a counselor twice, but was not happy w/the service. I just felt like I got way better therapy from talking to you girls and my irl friends and blogging.

I'm still all kinds of screwed up, despite appearances. So, I made an appt. with a psychologist instead of a counselor.


I went today and all he did was go over my meds and I got my test results from a previous round of testing I had at the same office several months ago.
THEN at the end of the session, the dr. asked me, "So, do you plan on getting therapy or counseling?"
I looked at him and told him, "Uh, that is kinda why I am here.....?"

He told me that he only went over meds. That visit, which was horribly not necessary, cost $195 because my insurance refused to pay for that for some reason.
Photobucket


The test results from that testing I mentioned.... Suggested I possibly had a lesion in my frontal lobe which is interfering with my ability to remember shit or something. The MS... it eated mah brain.
The test was performed before the accident, but I just hadn't gotten around to getting the results until now. Oh, and my IQ is 124. That's good, it means I'm not a total
retard

And one final note... Nick just left and he will be gone for about two weeks or more, we aren't sure of when he'll be able to come home again. I am not happy, but I go through him leaving like twice a month, so I'm used to it. It just sucks.Miss You

5 comments:

Quinn said...

I love you Kelly! GAH at that stupid doctor!

Blue said...

I hate appointments like that. Want me to go slap him for ya??
Sending some hugs and letting ya know we're still around. Just crazy around here as usual. So you're in good company. LOL
HUGS!!
Dawn C.

Veloute said...

I'm so sorry :(

I hope Nick gets back ASAP.

Love the pictures, lol.

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

Awww, Kelly :( . I want to smack that doctor for you!!! I wish things were a little easier for you :( . {{{{{Kelly!!}}}}}

Tina Puntigam said...

I think some doctors have TOO MANY patients! They forget that they can tell you some stuff over the phone. Hopefully, the job and home situation will come together soon.