Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 13: A Letter To Someone Who Has Hurt You Recently

For real?!

This cannot end well.

I have to admit, that past this sexy exterior, I'm easily hurt. Then, I get mad. Real mad. Usually, if I lash out at someone, it's because I got my feelings hurt. I'm pretty much like an injured animal that way, I guess.

"Don't try to pick it up, it'll give you rabies!"
"What do I do, then? I just can't let it suffer! I have to help it!"
"Reverse, gas. Drive, gas. Repeat if necessary."

Roadkill


Then, I buy myself something.

Today, I bought myself some tulips and stuck em in a mason jar. That's just good decoratin'.

What do you do when someone hurts your feelings? Do you sit there and feel sorry for yourself? Or, do you do something about it? Do you kick someone's ass, or do you puff up and walk away?

1 comment:

Simply Shelly said...

I bitch to a really good friend and then when I have money I go shopping or go get a really great piece of Charleston Cheese Cake from the Noisy Oyster