Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 9: Something I'm Proud Of In The Past Few Days

I've been trying to get a better handle on my messy house. That in itself is a feat of epic proportions.

Also, last night I made dinner for the missionaries. I didn't have time to actually cook, so I relied on good ole' Mrs. Mac and, I'm ashamed to say, INSTANT mashed potatoes. I'm going to kitchen hell for that one.

(Every Southern Woman prides herself on her home cookin'. I am not about to say I'm a bad cook, but I'm picky as hell and always in a hurry. Not a good combination. Also, NEVER, EVER, under ANY circumstances, criticize a woman's ability to cook. That's right up there with saying, "Yep, that dress DOES make your butt look big.")

To reiterate:
Don't call a woman a bad cook. If it's burnt or flavorless, shut up and eat it with a smile.

Don't call a woman fat. If she sets the trap and says, "I'm fat," DENY DENY DENY!!!)


Can you picture me on Iron Chef? With my packets of mashed potato flakes and canned green beans?
I'd be worried as hell about whatever that "Secret Ingredient" would be, because there's no Hamburger Helper for squid.

Anyway, enjoy this video... and try not to say "Beeyeeeerrrrrr!!!" out loud too much today. Or... actually, DO.

2 comments:

Tina Puntigam said...

Girl, there ain't no shame in that game. They wouldn't sell it if people didn't eat it. Last night, someone mixed instant with premade from the deli. Little did they know from the deli is instant!!!

DEB said...

What the HELL was that boy smokin'?!?! LOL I'm nuts for ingredients but DANG!!! LOL