Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Ten - Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.

I'm super tired, so let's see if I can still crank this out...

When I am happy, I like Matt Nathanson, some newer country, and Dum Dum by Brenda Lee.



Sad:



Bored... I'll listen to pretty much anything when I'm bored.



When I'm hyped, I'll listen to heavy metal or stuff I can dance to.

When I'm mad, I listen to



I've had a pretty good day, except I finally got my MRI results. I was diagnosed with MS in November of '06. I had ONE lesion in my brain.
Now, I have FOUR.

They aren't active lesions, they are just... there.

This ain't good, it's pretty heavy stuff. I know that whatever happens, happens. It's sobering, though, because I have a lot of really good days when I feel just great and it's easy to forget that I have a disease. Days like this, it's REAL.
I'll be fine, I just have to digest it.

2 comments:

The Last Single Girl said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your MRI results Kelly. I'm not too educated on MS and would love to find out more information on it. Are the lesions typical of MS? Are there stages of MS? Did the car accident aggravate it? Did MS run in your family? Sorry, I'm just super curious! You're the strongest person I have no doubt you'll make it through this! Love ya!

kellywentcrazy said...

Lesions are what the MS makes, basically.
Yes, there are stages.
This is a good explanation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

The car wreck didn't aggravate it, BUT it is made worse by stress.
It doesn't run in my family. Nobody knows for sure, but one theory is that it is a combination of genetic predisposition (Eastern European ancestry) and environmental (chemical exposure).
I love questions, it's better than not knowing, right?