Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Two: The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Well, if you've ever met me, you wouldn't be askin'.

I am one. crazy. beeyotch.

I'm the good kind of crazy, though. The older I get, though, the more I realize that I'm not so crazy, after all. I mean, compared to most other people.

I mean, have you even WATCHED Hoarders? Geez.

Hoarders Pictures, Images and Photos

I used to think I had it all together. And, for the most part, I did.
Then I had kids.


Plus, you know the crap I've been through. How can anyone possibly stay sane after that? Really?


I think, though, that if I didn't have some crazy runnin' around in my head, I wouldn't be here right now. Being crazy and having the ability to laugh in stressful situations helps to relieve the pressure of the moment. Nobody can hold it all together through all situations. I know the good Lord gave me my sense of humor and a few loose screws for a reason.

Plus, it is WAY less boring this way.

5 comments:

Tina Puntigam said...

You were crazy when you WERE a kid, so don't try and act like you grew into it! You just happen to make crazy look good as you get older!!

Simply Shelly said...

Kelly I sometimes wonder how you have kept it all together too when I first saw you on the news. Now that I have had the honor of knowing you for the past year, I see why. You are one incredible strong lady. You put your head where you felt it would be best Charleston MADD, Kamrin and Garrett. I love your sense of humor, dont ever change

DEB said...

I'm not even finished with Day One!!!...slow down!!! LOL

mainemomof2 said...

That is why I love you so. We are crazy together. I miss your crazy self, like crazy!!

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

Your crazy sense of humor always makes me smile, you are one of my favorite crazies!! <3