Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Month of Blogs?! Day 1


Okay, Mizz Tina... I am going to take you up on your challenge. ONE month of daily blogs. I'm very glad there are assigned topics!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today's blog is...
"Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 Interesting Facts About You."

Who is judging how interesting these are? Hopefully, the judge is a very, very bored person and gets excited about just about everything.




1. I really enjoy (and miss) the clicking of a typewriter's keys. I wish that it was an option on a laptop, because I'd totally get it.

2. The dogs in this house all snore. Just like the owners.

3. If there is a bucket of beans or seeds or beads, you can be sure I'm gonna stick my hand in it. It feels good.

4. There is nothing a wet washcloth can't cure.

5. I have recently discovered that Hawai'an music knocks me out like Ambien. Actually, BETTER than Ambien.

6. If I'm visiting your house, and the toilet paper is not coming off the top of the roll, you can bet your sweet bippy I'm gonna fix it.

7. I cannot match my clothes. That's why I wear lots of denim or black.

8. As a woman, I find it strange and refreshing that I don't like 'love movies' very much. Gimme a shoot-'em-up, blood-and-gore movie any day.

9. My favorite color is the color of police lights, UNLESS they are behind me.

10. Know how people think certain foods are 'too sweet'? NOTHING is ever too sweet to me.

11. I cannot flippin' stand the PLOCK PLOCK PLOCK sound of a dog drinking water. It is worse than nails on a chalkboard. ACK! Even thinking about it pisses me off.

12. I often wish I had a gun that shot paintball pellets filled with hot sauce and shards of glass. I'd shoot parents who are mean to their children in Wal-Mart.

13. I'm a very picky eater and often have a pile on the edge of my plate of the things I pick out.

14. I play with my hair when I'm sleepy.

15. Few things perk up my mood like brand new, white tennis shoes.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I love your picture! I also do the same thing with the pile on the side of my plate because I'm so picky.

kellywentcrazy said...

I'd love the picture more if there was less filling under the shirt, but whatcanyado? lol

The Last Single Girl said...

Girl, I wish I were picky. I will eat a pile of nuts and bolts if they sit it in front of me. Great idea and love the entry!

kellywentcrazy said...

Picky about the wrong things, though. I wish I wanted to pick out the unhealthy stuff instead :P

Tina Puntigam said...

mmmm keds

Blue said...

Love It!! Glad to see you back. Now you make me feel guilty that I still haven't gotten my blog back up and running. LOL

Dawn C.

Dawn said...

So glad your blogging again! I love reading your blogs!