Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 6: Favorite Superhero and Why

I'm not much of a comic book *nerd. So, I actually had to wiki the term 'superheroes.'

After looking through all the choices, I chose one that I didn't need to wiki at all... Spiderman.

I think he's just your average dork with a crush on a pretty girl. I like that, because I don't want some rich asshole running around in tights (i.e. Batman.) If I wanted that, I'd pick Elton John.
Elton 42- Big Hug!! Pictures, Images and Photos

Good ole Peter Parker (whose name makes me giggle) was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was bitten by a spider and voila! He can shoot stuff out of his palm and swing around everywhere. If his superhero gig doesn't end up working out, I'm sure he can get a job at Barnum & Bailey as an acrobat. Or, he could just weave up some safety nets.
Cool tattoo in
3...
2...
1...
Spiderman Tattoo Pictures, Images and Photos

*I actually love nerds.

1 comment:

Tina Puntigam said...

That Spiderman is one of my all time favorite web images!