Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 15: Put Your iPod On Shuffle: First 10 Songs That Play

Okay, I have to admit a deep, dark secret... One that I'm awfully ashamed of...

I

Don't

Own

an iPod.

BUT WAIT! I do have iTunes on my MacBook, that counts! If I want to listen to music while I'm out and about, I just put Pandora on my phone and stick my earphones in.

I'm going to look at my iTunes, though... Here goes:
Darius Rucker's Learn To Live album
Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
Sattellite by Dave Matthews Band
Sleeping To Dream by Jason Mraz
Gravity by John Mayer
I'm Gonna Find Another You by John Mayer
Straight To Hell by Matt Nathanson
Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson
Sober by P!nk
Glitter In The Air by P!nk

Not much in the way of variety, now that I look at it. Oh, well.

I've skipped a few days. Haven't been in the best of moods, either. My son was at his dad's, and while I enjoyed the break, I miss the FOOL out of him. I was also the only one in the house because my sister and niece were in Atlanta (niece is one of those competition cheerleaders and they had a competition) and Kamrin was hanging out at her bestfriend's house.

It was just too dang quiet.

I DID, however, do a sh!t-ton of laundry and crocheting. Plenty of sleeping, as well. I could have done more, but there really wasn't anyone around to motivate me. I am terrible at self-motivation unless I'm working.
Oh, and I went to Kamrin's first softball tournament of the season. That was a long day, but it was pretty fun. I love watching that girl catch a softball and swing a bat.

Anyway, that's it for now. :)
.....AND NOW FOR SOME BREAST HAT...

1 comment:

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

I like your music!! I am terrible at self-motivation too, ugh. I love your boobie hat, LOVE IT!!